Monday, June 11, 2012

Just what the girl farmer ordered....rain

Here at Earthworks, we got 6/10's " of rain. Awesome. Once or twice a week would be great. One day without watering? What will I find to do? Let me see, how big is the paper to start the to-do list. I am admittedly a person of lists. I have them everywhere on everything.......I write them, read through it and never find them again. Lost. Lost in the abyss of dirty farm truck, under a pile of something, tucked away in one of my 50 or so 'active' notebooks.......where oh where did it go. So then I tried putting them on my computer, can't get lost there.......if you remember what name you gave the document you can sometimes retrieve it.

Save me from list writing and stop by today......keep me busy! Some of the 60 or so varieties of daylilies we have have in pots are starting to set buds.

No comments:

Post a Comment