Monday, December 6, 2010

Our newest family member.

My sister Joan with her first pet, Oreo. How did this come to be? An avid cat-hater all of my life, and now, here, in this very house, lives a cat in my sisters apt. (which is in MY house)
Here's is the story. Thursday morning about 4am, my little dog jumped on the bed and snuggled in behind my legs. Thought this odd, as she hasn't been on the bed in years....but oh well. After a minute she gets up steps over me, gets closer to my face and curls up........then I hear it.....prrrrrrrrrrr. You know that deep throaty sound. WT heck, I don't have a cat!!! I fly out of bed, get my fearless 'guard dogs' shut in a bathroom. So I go back upstairs, flip the light on and this Black Cat that I have never seen in my life, is looking at me.....like....what's up? Unreal!!!!
It came in thru the DOG, not Pet door in the basement, came up 2 flights of stairs in the dark and hopped in bed with me. So bizarre!!!!! So after negative results in finding this skinny cats owners, my sister Joan is giving it a try and loving it. It is declawed so must have been someones pet. I am going to put up a sign at the dog door; skunks and racoons Keep Out!!!!

Here is the sneaky Cat looking cute I must admit.

1 comment:

  1. she is cute .. if de-clawed she must have already learned good habits .. that's the battle ...

    ReplyDelete