Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Tropical Downpours?

This is what WCCO has on their website. So is it a storm from the tropics? Either way....I don't want any part of it! The field is already saturated. To early to cut all my flowers today, so hard to predict at this point if we will be at the market Sat. I'll post later in the week in regards. Flower class was awesome, except for the mosquitoes, it was perfect. Flowers, wine, pie and great conversation......does it get any better? One of the best things about the farm this year is all the new girlfriends (& guys) that I have met this year. Soooo much fun! Since I know I'll miss you all this winter, I think I might have some yeast bread, sweet dough classes, more details later, anyone interested? And.....maybe we'll light up the wood fired pizza oven I haven't found time to use yet!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment