Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sounds like FROST???

WCCO is claiming frost for Sat. night/Sun. a.m.
Can't quite decide if that a blessing or not at this point. I finally got out to the field and really accomplised a lot this week. Got all the potted perennials snugged up together in an empty iris row, waiting for the November straw cover. Still need to water 2-3 times a week, 400 gallons a time. I did get a new storage space for all my garden tools/pots etc. After 4 years, my semi trailer that was FULL of goods from my house since the 06 tornado, is nearly empty....well not for long! We plan to park it next to the machine shed, and it will be the new garden shed!!! yahoo. That will hold alot of the stuff cluttering up my garage and flower shop.
Stop by the field for squash, pumpkins and potatoes. May be raspberries today too.

No comments:

Post a Comment