Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Todays Weather

I can be as accurate as prediciting the weather as a meteorologist, right? When are they ever right? Checking my doplar radar, it looks like the current band of rain is moving out, and there is a narrow band across South Dakota, assuming nothing builds up in between, we should be fine. SO, unless it really starts to rain, my mom will get the nod to make the rhubarb cakes, I've already got the brownies and mini eclairs. SO, if it pours at the last minute, we will still eat, and I will have some displays set up in the hoophouse. I will post again by 4 p.m. to advise you, for now, plan on class happening tonight. Open today in the field from 10-6 pm. Come to class early and shop around. We will have plants/greens/iris for sale. Dress warmly, it is chilly out there, and usually more breezy in the field than in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment