Sunday, April 17, 2011

Topsy Turvey Tomatoes

If this is your only choice, because you live on the 2nd floor of an apartment building or because you live in a treehouse and have no yard or because you travel all summer and want to take it with you.........then and only then.......I would say, okay, try it. This photo is perhaps the best result I have seen with these. I imagine the owner stands next to it and waters it every 10 minutes or so. This is gimmick gardening folks, sheer silly. Okay, I am opinionated about these, I can do that, it's my blog! A tomato plant desires at least 10 gallon of soil space to be healthy & produce throughout the season. This joke of a pot looks like 2-3 gallons. I wonder how many tip over in the wind or fall from their perch in the summer. Openings left in veggie garden class, starts this Tuesday night, details in right hand column. Only 60 visits from #10,000. I hope a member hits it!

No comments:

Post a Comment