Friday, November 19, 2010

I guess it's here to stay.

I was waiting for the snow to melt off to finish up some outside work, but doesn't look like it is going to happen. I do remember a Thanksgiving weekend in 1998, it was in the 70's, so I am holding out hope.........
I won't be blogging quite as much in the winter, as you can imagine, not as much to talk about.
At the very least I will do 2 posts a week. I am working on the curriculum for my early spring classes. Last year some of the feed back was: the classes were too early in the year, people weren't 'into it' yet in March-April.

My response is this:
1. don't you want to learn what to do BEFORE you need to be doing it?
2. would folks show up for class on a sunny, warm May evening? NOT
3. as the season progresss, I am also too busy, so early fits my schedule

No comments:

Post a Comment