Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My radio commercial debut.

Sign up and join my blog hassle free, and print off your monthly $5 gift certificate. Monday, I set a new record with 70 new people taking a look! I am thinking the radio interview that morning is to thank! Thank you to Lisa and TJ! This morning I am recording a 30 second radio commercial to be played on the oldies channel KXAC 100.5 and KTOE AM 1420. IF I don't succeed......I am sure they will have a professional to fill in! Earthworks commercials will start running as soon as the iris are looking about 25% bloomed, a few days I think. Seem to be lots of stems missing, all leaf.......what are they waiting for? I have heard this from other gardeners too, what about yours? Peak bloom 2 years ago was the first weekend in June.....I thought we were way ahead this year, maybe not!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the visit!! It was great to meet you and I can't wait to visit Earthworks! We'll be listening for your ad! :)

    ReplyDelete