Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Landscape Consultations

Hey folks. One of the services we are offering at EWG this year is 'landscape consulting' for the DIY (do-it-youselfer). This has been very popular in the last 2 weeks. How does it work? I come to your place, walk thru your yard/gardens, I write the to-do list, which can include a sketch and plant suggestions for areas around the foundation, island beds etc. I will suggest pruning, re-shaping, replacing of trees & shrubs when needed. I like to maintain and work with what you have when possible. Often, homeowners just need the 'what's and where's' to get going, and plant suggestions for their site. If this interests you , give me call. I will also have the homeowner email some detail/likes/dislikes before I get there. My fee is $40 per hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment